Saturday, September 11, 2010

Shekou, Shenshen


After being in Beijing for 2 weeks, I flew down to Shenzhen in southern China, near Hong Kong. This time I stayed in a part of Shenzhen I hadn't been in before: Shekou. This is more of an "expat" area. I stayed at Fraser Place Apartments and had a large, 1 bedroom apartment with a dining area, kitchen, laundry room, living room, a DVD player, 2 TVs, etc. Very nice.


I also realized that I'd been eating Chinese food for 2 weeks and when I saw the Irish pub there I thought, "Fish and Chips really sounds good." And it was. I met an American woman there, too, who was with her husband and 2 twin baby boys. She gave me a good recommendation on a massage place. Over the course of the week I was in Shenzhen I had German food, Mexican food, and pizza. We ate at the same restaurant for lunch every day. It is a Hunnan place right next to our factory. You can see it and other pictures from Shenzhen at the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment